TESTS YOU COLLECT AND SEND TO US
How Affordable Pet Labs Mail-In Collection Kits Work.
1. Select your test - choose from a variety of fecal, urine, and genetic tests to screen and monitor for kidney and urinary diseases, parasites, and more! We're constantly expanding our selection of diagnostic tests but if you do not see what you need please call us @1-800-209-0158.
2. Checkout - you'll receive an invoice and follow up emails.
3. We send you a collection kit - as soon as we receive your order, we'll ship out a sample collection kit with instructions, materials, and return shipping label.
4. Collect the samples and return - once you have your pet's urine or fecal samples, return them in the provided shipping container. Click here to learn how easy sample collection is!
5. Receive results - you typically receive test results from the lab within 2 to 3 business days after they receive your kit. You can share these results with your veterinarian and you'll always have a copy of your results.