Get to know your cat's health from the inside.
Your cat's best health begins by understanding how its body is working. Our Total Health Assessment is our most comprehensive all ages disease detection and organ analysis panel, including the cutting-edge chronic kidney disease test, SDMA.
Your cat will have over 50 essential tests to identify hidden diseases and determine its current health status: 25 tests to evaluate liver, kidneys, thyroid, and more along with 21 tests on red and white blood cells, chronic kidney disease (CKD) early-detection test SDMA, and intestinal parasite exam. Compare with your vet's annual feline blood tests, senior wellness panels, and more (see below for details).
Includes SDMA - the New Gold Standard in Early Feline Kidney Disease Detection 1
Our Kidney Disease Tracker includes SDMA, a newer, more sensitive renal function biomarker that provides additional information when used with our other tests, especially serum creatinine. If you have a cat over age 9 or a pet diagnosed with kidney disease, contact us to order this comprehensive test panel.
Same veterinarian-trusted lab tests.
- Kidney Disease Early Detection (SDMA - Symmetric dimethylarginine)
- Blood chemistries
- Kidney function (BUN, Creatinine, urinalysis)
- Liver function (ALP, ALT, AST, GGT, Bilirubin)
- Thyroid hormone (T4)
- Blood sugar (Glucose)
- Electrolytes and Fluid Balance (Sodium, Potassium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Anion Gap, Carbon Dioxide)
- Proteins (Albumin, Globulin, Total Protein)
- Calcium, Phosphorus
- Cholesterol, Triglycerides
- CBC (Complete Blood Cell Count)
- Hemogram (RBC, Hematocrit, Hemoglobin, RBC morphology)
- White Blood Cells (WBC % and Counts, Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, Basophils)
- Platelets, Reticulocytes
- Blood Parasites
Intestinal Parasite Exam (Fecal tests)
All Samples Reviewed by a Veterinary Lab Technician and then a Veterinary Pathologist if Abnormal Findings
While our test panel may be more comprehensive than most veterinary clinics offer, you may compare our Total Health Assessment 50 Tests with:
- CBC with Chemistries, CBC/Chem 24, 25, or 27
- Complete or Comprehensive Blood Panel
- Senior or Geriatric Panel
- Wellness Testing
Plus Early Kidney Disease Screening and your cat's annual fecal tests!
Add a Complete Urinalysis (UA) for only $30!
If you’d like to add a complete urine test panel, select it from the drop-down menu. We'll leave a collection kit with everything you need when we visit! Simply replace your kitty’s litter with our special granules, pour the urine in the provided vial, and mail the package back within 7 days!
- Urine specific gravity (USpG)
- Urine pH
- Blood (Hemoglobin) and Myoglobin
- Microscopic Exam (red and white blood cells, bacteria, crystals, casts, and more)