Get to know your dog's health from the inside.
Your dog will have over 50 essential tests to identify hidden diseases and determine its current health status: 28 tests to evaluate liver, kidneys, thyroid, pancreas, and more along with 21 tests on red and white blood cells, intestinal parasite exam, heartworm test, and a complete urinalysis.
Every test your dog needs at any age.
Our Canine Total Health Assessment includes all of your dog's yearly needed tests including heartworm, fecal, urinalysis, complete blood profile, and more. Compare with your vet's annual canine blood tests, senior wellness panels, and more (see below for details).
Same veterinarian-trusted lab tests.
Your dog's best health begins by understanding how its body is working. Our Total Health Assessment is our most comprehensive disease detection and organ analysis panel.
- Blood chemistries
- Kidney function (BUN, Creatinine, Urinalysis)
- Liver function (ALP, ALT, AST, GGT, Bilirubin)
- Thyroid hormone (T4)
- Blood sugar (Glucose)
- Pancreas (Amylase, Lipase)
- Electrolytes and Fluid Balance (Sodium, Potassium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Anion Gap, Carbon Dioxide)
- Proteins (Albumin, Globulin, Total Protein)
- Calcium, Phosphorus
- Cholesterol, Triglycerides
- CBC (Complete Blood Cell Count)
- Hemogram (RBC, Hematocrit, Hemoglobin, RBC morphology)
- White Blood Cells (WBC % and Counts, Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, Basophils)
- Platelets, Reticulocytes
- Blood Parasites
- Complete Urinalysis
- Urine color, odor, turbidity
- Urine pH
- Urine specific gravity (USpG or USG)
- Cells - erythrocytes (RBCs), leukocytes (WBCs), epithelial cells
- Urine casts or crystals
- Bacteria, organisms, or infectious agents
- Microscopic examination of urine sample by Laboratory Technician or Board-certified Veterinary Pathologist
- Heartworm Antigen Test
Intestinal Parasite Exam (Fecal tests)
All Samples Reviewed by a Veterinary Lab Technician and then a Veterinary Pathologist if Abnormal Findings
While our test panel may be more comprehensive than most veterinary clinics offer, you may compare our Total Health Assessment 50 Tests with:
- CBC with Chemistries, CBC/Chem 24, 25, or 27
- Complete or Comprehensive Blood Panel
- Senior or Geriatric Panel
- Wellness Testing
Plus your dog's annual heartworm and fecal tests and a UA!