Up to 25% of older dogs have chronic kidney disease (CKD). 1
The biggest risk factor is not knowing.
The next biggest risk is not monitoring.
We help you do both.
One of the leading causes of premature death and suffering in dogs and cats is kidney disease. As pets age, their risk of CKD escalates. If kidney problems are detected early, simple dietary and lifestyle interventions can prevent or slow the development of CKD. 2
Same veterinarian-trusted lab tests.
Our Kidney Disease Tracker test panel is carefully designed by our team of veterinarians and experts to precisely target and track your dog or cat’s kidney function. These tests are used to uncover hidden kidney disease and monitor for changes in pets diagnosed with CKD.
SDMA - The New Gold Standard in Early Kidney Disease Detection
Our Kidney Disease Tracker includes SDMA, a newer, more sensitive renal function biomarker that provides additional information when used with our other tests, especially serum creatinine. 3 If you have an older dog or cat or a pet diagnosed with kidney disease, contact us for this comprehensive diagnosis and monitoring test panel.
Our Kidney Disease Tracker includes:
- Kidney Disease Early Detection and Monitoring (SDMA - Symmetric dimethylarginine)
- Blood chemistries
- Kidney function (BUN, Creatinine, Urinalysis)
- Liver function (ALP, ALT, AST)
- Blood sugar (Glucose)
- Electrolytes and Fluid Balance (Sodium, Potassium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Anion Gap, Carbon Dioxide)
- Proteins (Albumin, Globulin, Total Protein)
- Hemogram (RBC, Hematocrit, Hemoglobin, RBC morphology)
- White Blood Cells (WBC % and Counts, Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, Basophils)
- Platelets, Reticulocytes