A great place to start understanding your dog’s health.
Your dog will have some of the most common adult and senior blood, urine and fecal tests to identify hidden diseases and determine its current health status: liver, kidneys, and more along with basic tests on red and white blood cells, intestinal parasite exam, heartworm test, and a complete urinalysis. Compare with your vet's annual canine blood tests, senior wellness panels, and more (see below for details).
Same veterinarian-trusted lab tests.
Your dog's best health begins by understanding how its body is working. Our Basic Health Assessment is our most affordable disease detection and organ analysis panel.
- Blood chemistries
- Kidney function (BUN, Creatinine, Urinalysis)
- Liver function (ALP, ALT, AST)
- Blood sugar (Glucose)
- Electrolytes and Fluid Balance (Sodium, Potassium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Anion Gap, Carbon Dioxide)
- Proteins (Albumin, Globulin, Total Protein)
- CBC (Complete Blood Cell Count)
- Hemogram (RBC, Hematocrit, Hemoglobin, RBC morphology)
- White Blood Cells (WBC % and Counts, Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, Basophils)
- Platelets, Reticulocytes
- Heartworm Antigen Test
- Intestinal Parasite Exam (Fecal tests)
While our test panel may be more comprehensive than most veterinary clinics offer, you may compare our Basic Health Assessment with:
- CBC with Chemistries, CBC/Chem 10, 14, or 16
- Complete or Comprehensive Blood Panel
- Senior or Geriatric Panel
- Wellness Testing
Plus your dog's Annual Heartworm, Fecal, and UA!