Veterinary Professional - Basic Health Assessment Blood Tests - Cat
Note: This special lab test panel is only available to approved Veterinary Professionals.
Basic blood tests at our lowest price
If your cat only needs the minimum blood tests of CBC and basic chemistry panels, we've got you covered. Our veterinarians have teamed up with our labs to offer you the most affordable minimum blood tests from the comfort of your home. These basic blood tests screen kidney and liver function, signs of anemia or infection, and electrolytes.
Same veterinarian-trusted lab tests.
Our Value Vitals Blood Test Panel includes:
- Chemistry Profile
- Kidney function (BUN, Creatinine)
- Liver function (ALP, ALT, AST)
- Blood sugar (Glucose)
- Proteins (Albumin, Globulin, Total Protein)
- Electrolytes and Fluid Balance
- Sodium, Potassium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Anion Gap, Carbon Dioxide
- Hemogram (RBC, Hematocrit, Hemoglobin, RBC morphology)
- White Blood Cells (WBC % and Counts, Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, Basophils)
- Platelets, Reticulocytes
Results typically within 48 hours.
Health information is health power.