Pregnancy Tracker - In-Home Relaxin Test - Cat
Pregnancy testing at home.
Finding out if your cat is pregnant as quickly as possible is important for many reasons. Let’s face it, pregnancy testing your queen has been stressful and challenging: trips to vet, expensive tests, inconclusive results, repeat. We’re here to change that.
We provide relaxin hormone pregnancy testing in the comfort of your home. Relaxin is secreted primarily by the placenta and is a reliable indicator of pregnancy in cats.
Same veterinarian-trusted lab tests.
- May detect pregnancy 20 days after mating in cats
- Approximately 80% of pregnant felines are detected between 20 and 28 days, while some cats may not test positive until day 31
- Negative results should be retested at least seven days later
- Levels of relaxin remain elevated throughout gestation and decline quickly following queening or loss of pregnancy
- Factors such as breed, size of cat, and litter size may influence the level of serum relaxin
- Interpretation of pregnancy should be made in consultation with your veterinarian
Our laboratory measures relaxin by Rapid ImmunoMigration (RIM).
Health information is health power.