Note: This special lab test is only available to approved animal rescue organizations.
Get to know your dog's health from the inside.
Your dog will have over 50 essential tests to identify hidden diseases and determine its current health status: 28 tests to evaluate liver, kidneys, thyroid, pancreas, and more along with 21 tests on red and white blood cells, intestinal parasite exam, and heartworm antigen test. It also includes the cutting-edge early kidney disease detection test, SDMA.
You also get a FREE intestinal parasite exam (fecal tests) if you collect and provide a stool sample at the time of your appointment!
Every test your dog needs at any age.
Our Pet Rescue Canine Total Health Assessment includes all of a dog's yearly needed tests including heartworm, complete blood profile, and more. Compare with your vet's annual canine blood tests, senior wellness panels, and more (see below for details).
Includes SDMA - the New Gold Standard in Early Kidney Disease Detection 1
Our Kidney Disease Tracker includes SDMA, a newer, more sensitive renal function biomarker that provides additional information when used with our other tests, especially serum creatinine. If you have a dog over age 7 or a pet diagnosed with kidney disease, we recommend this comprehensive test panel.
Same veterinarian-trusted lab tests.
- Kidney Disease Early Detection (SDMA - Symmetric dimethylarginine)
- Blood chemistries
- Kidney function (BUN, Creatinine)
- Liver function (ALP, ALT, AST, GGT, Bilirubin)
- Thyroid hormone (T4)
- Blood sugar (Glucose)
- Pancreas (Amylase, Lipase)
- Electrolytes and Fluid Balance (Sodium, Potassium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Anion Gap, Carbon Dioxide)
- Proteins (Albumin, Globulin, Total Protein)
- Calcium, Phosphorus
- Cholesterol, Triglycerides
- CBC (Complete Blood Cell Count)
- Hemogram (RBC, Hematocrit, Hemoglobin, RBC morphology)
- White Blood Cells (WBC % and Counts, Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, Basophils)
- Platelets, Reticulocytes
- Blood Parasites
- Heartworm Antigen Test
Intestinal Parasite Exam (Fecal tests) - FREE if you collect and provide at the time of your appointment. All we need is a grape-sized sample in a plastic bag or other sealed container!
- Intestinal Parasite and Ova Detection by Centrifugal Floatation
- Roundworms, Hookworms, Whipworms, Tapeworms, other helminths
- Coccidia, Tritrichomonas foetus, other Protozoa
- All samples microscopically reviewed by laboratory technician
Results typically within 48 hours.
While our test panel may be more comprehensive than most veterinary clinics offer, you may compare our Total Health Assessment 50 Tests with your vet's:
- CBC with Chemistries, CBC/Chem 24, 25, or 27
- Complete or Comprehensive Blood Panel
- Senior or Geriatric Panel
- Wellness Testing
Plus your dog's annual heartworm and fecal parasite tests!