Note: This special lab test panel is only available to approved animal rescue organizations.
Make sure your cat is healthy before anesthesia or surgery from the comfort of home.
If your cat needs anesthesia or surgery, you want it to be as safe as possible. That’s why veterinarians usually require blood tests to check kidney and liver function, signs of anemia or infection, and electrolytes.
Our team of veterinarians has selected the most important pre-anesthetic blood tests for your cat, including 16 biomarkers and chemistries to evaluate organ function.
Bottom line: You need to detect any hidden diseases before your cat undergoes anesthesia by performing pre-anesthetic tests.
Same veterinarian-trusted lab tests.
Our Pre-anesthetic Plus Health Tracker includes:
- Chemistry Profile
- Kidney function (BUN, Creatinine)
- Liver function (ALP, ALT, AST)
- Blood sugar (Glucose)
- Proteins (Albumin, Globulin, Total Protein)
- Electrolytes and Fluid Balance
- Sodium, Potassium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Anion Gap, Carbon Dioxide
- Hemogram (RBC, Hematocrit, Hemoglobin, RBC morphology)
- White Blood Cells (WBC % and Counts, Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, Basophils)
- Platelets, Reticulocytes