Test your cat’s ovulation time at home.
Determining your cat’s optimal breeding time has always been a hassle: trips to vet, expensive tests, inconclusive results, repeat. We’re here to change that.
We provide blood progesterone testing in the comfort of your home. Progesterone levels are used to:
- Plan the best time for mating
- Determining time of whelping
- Identifying causes of infertility such as anovular cycles and silent heats with normal ovulation
- Chemiluminescence testing methodology
- Results typically with 24-48 hours
Same veterinarian-trusted lab tests.
The type of progesterone test you use is important when making breeding decisions for your cat. Our laboratory provides you and your veterinarian with quantitative progesterone concentrations by chemiluminescence, not ELISA, to better calculate ideal breeding times.