We offer pet lab tests in your home or
we mail you collection kits you send back to us
Tests We Collect In Your Home
Check Email & Complete Pet Info Form
We'll Review & Contact You within 24 Hours to Schedule or Ship
We Arrive at Your Home or You Receive Sample Kit in Mail
You Receive Results within 3-5 Business Days for Most Tests
1. Check your location - we're rapidly expanding our service areas, so if we're not in your area yet, be sure to invite us to your hometown!
We're currently serving:
Tucson and Phoenix, Arizona
Denver and Fort Collins, Colorado
Austin and Dallas, Texas
Tampa and Clearwater, Florida
2. Select your test - once you determine we're available in your area, choose the test your pet needs. If you need help, click here.
3. Checkout - you'll receive an invoice and follow up emails.
4. We'll call to schedule our in-home visit - shortly after we receive your order, you'll be sent a brief pet info form to fill out and an Affordable Pet Labs Pet Care Provider will call to get additional health information about your pet, verify the tests you need, and schedule an appointment.
5. We arrive - you'll receive a few important emails from us on how to prepare your pet for our in-home blood testing. We'll also call you before the appointment to make sure you and your pet are ready (and tell them we're bringing treats!).
6. Receive results - you typically receive test results from the lab within 2 to 3 business days. You can share these results with your veterinarian and you'll always have a copy of your results.
Tests You Collect and Send to Us
1. Select your test - choose from a variety of fecal, urine, and genetic tests to screen and monitor for kidney and urinary diseases, parasites, and more! We're constantly expanding our selection of "Tests You Collect"! If you need help choosing a test, click here.
2. Checkout - you'll receive an invoice and follow up emails.
3. We send you a collection kit - as soon as we receive your order, we'll ship out a sample collection kit with instructions, materials, and return shipping label.
4. Collect the samples and return - once you have your pet's urine or fecal samples, return them in the provided shipping container. Click here to learn how easy sample collection is!
5. Receive results - you typically receive test results from the lab within 2 to 3 business days after they receive your kit. You can share these results with your veterinarian and you'll always have a copy of your results.