Note: This special lab test panel is only available to approved Veterinary Professionals
Get to know your cat's health from the inside.
A cat's best health begins by understanding how its body is working. Our Total Health Assessment is our most comprehensive all ages disease detection and organ analysis panel, including the cutting-edge chronic kidney disease test, SDMA.
You also get a FREE intestinal parasite exam (fecal tests) if you collect and provide a stool sample at the time of your appointment!
Your cat will have over 50 essential tests to identify hidden diseases and determine its current health status: 25 tests to evaluate liver, kidneys, thyroid, and more along with 21 tests on red and white blood cells, chronic kidney disease (CKD) early-detection test SDMA, and intestinal parasite exam. Compare with your vet's annual feline blood tests, senior wellness panels, and more (see below for details).
Includes SDMA - the New Gold Standard in Early Feline Kidney Disease Detection 1
Our Pet Rescue Total Health Assessment includes SDMA, a newer, more sensitive renal function biomarker that provides additional information when used with our other tests, especially serum creatinine. If you have a cat over age 9 or a pet diagnosed with kidney disease, we recommend this comprehensive test panel.
Same veterinarian-trusted lab tests.
- Kidney Disease Early Detection (SDMA - Symmetric dimethylarginine)
- Blood chemistries
- Kidney function (BUN, Creatinine)
- Liver function (ALP, ALT, AST, GGT, Bilirubin)
- Thyroid hormone (T4)
- Blood sugar (Glucose)
- Electrolytes and Fluid Balance (Sodium, Potassium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Anion Gap, Carbon Dioxide)
- Proteins (Albumin, Globulin, Total Protein)
- Calcium, Phosphorus
- Cholesterol, Triglycerides
- CBC (Complete Blood Cell Count)
- Hemogram (RBC, Hematocrit, Hemoglobin, RBC morphology)
- White Blood Cells (WBC % and Counts, Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, Basophils)
- Platelets, Reticulocytes
- Blood Parasites
Intestinal Parasite Exam (Fecal tests) - FREE if you collect and provide at the time of your appointment. All we need is a grape-sized sample in a plastic bag or other sealed container!
- Intestinal Parasite and Ova Detection by Centrifugal Floatation
- Roundworms, Hookworms, Whipworms, Tapeworms, other helminths
- Coccidia, Tritrichomonas foetus, other Protozoa
- All samples microscopically reviewed by laboratory technician
Results typically within 48 hours.
While our test panel may be more comprehensive than most veterinary clinics offer, you may compare our Total Health Assessment 50 Tests with:
- CBC with Chemistries, CBC/Chem 24, 25, or 27
- Complete or Comprehensive Blood Panel
- Senior or Geriatric Panel
- Wellness Testing
Plus Early Kidney Disease Screening and fecal parasite tests!
1 - IRIS Staging of CKD (2019 Guidelines)