Basic Health Assessment - Cat
A great place to start understanding your cat’s health.
Your cat will have some of the most common adult and senior blood and fecal screening tests to identify hidden diseases and determine its current health status: liver, kidneys, and more along with basic tests on red and white blood cells, and a FREE intestinal parasite exam if you collect and provide at the time of your appointment!
Compare with your vet's annual feline blood tests, senior wellness panels, and more (see below for details).
Same veterinarian-trusted lab tests.
Your cat's best health begins by understanding how its body is working. Our Basic Health Assessment is our most affordable disease detection and organ analysis panel.
- Blood chemistries
- Kidney function (BUN, Creatinine)
- Liver function (ALP, ALT, AST)
- Blood sugar (Glucose)
- Electrolytes and Fluid Balance (Sodium, Potassium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Anion Gap, Carbon Dioxide)
- Proteins (Albumin, Globulin, Total Protein)
- CBC (Complete Blood Cell Count)
- Hemogram (RBC, Hematocrit, Hemoglobin, RBC morphology)
- White Blood Cells (WBC % and Counts, Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, Basophils)
- Platelets, Reticulocytes
Intestinal Parasite Exam (Fecal tests) - FREE if you collect and provide at the time of your appointment. All we need is a grape-sized sample in a plastic bag or other sealed container!
Results typically within 48 hours.
While our test panel may be more comprehensive than most veterinary clinics offer, you may compare our Basic Health Assessment with:
- CBC with Chemistries, CBC/Chem 10, 14, 16
- Complete or Comprehensive Blood Panel
- Senior or Geriatric Panel
- Wellness Testing
Add a Complete Urinalysis (UA) for only $30!
Adding a complete urine test panel to any in-home blood testing visit will provide the most comprehensive assessment of kidney and bladder health. When we visit your kitty, we'll leave a collection kit with everything you need. Simply replace your kitty’s litter with our special granules, pour the urine in the provided vial, and mail the package back within 7 days!
Basic Health Assessment Feline Urinalysis includes:
Urine specific gravity (USpG)
Blood (Hemoglobin) and Myoglobin
Microscopic Exam (red and white blood cells, bacteria, crystals, casts, and more)
Discover your pet’s potential for a longer, healthier, and happier life.