Pre-anesthetic Plus Health Tracker - Dog
Make sure your dog is healthy before anesthesia or surgery from the comfort of home.
If your dog needs anesthesia or surgery, you want it to be as safe as possible. That’s why veterinarians usually require blood tests to check kidney and liver function, signs of anemia or infection, and electrolytes.
Our team of veterinarians has selected the most important pre-anesthetic blood tests for your dog, including 16 key biomarkers and chemistries.
Same veterinarian-trusted lab tests.
Our Pre-anesthetic Plus Health Tracker includes:
- Chemistry Profile
- Kidney function (BUN, Creatinine)
- Liver function (ALP, ALT, AST)
- Blood sugar (Glucose)
- Proteins (Albumin, Globulin, Total Protein)
- Electrolytes and Fluid Balance
- Sodium, Potassium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Anion Gap, Carbon Dioxide
- Hemogram (RBC, Hematocrit, Hemoglobin, RBC morphology)
- White Blood Cells (WBC % and Counts, Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, Basophils)
- Platelets, Reticulocytes
Health information is health power.