Monitoring your pet for medication side effects just got easier.
Millions of dogs and cats are given daily medications to treat arthritis, pain, allergies, GI conditions, and thyroid, high blood pressure, heart, kidney and liver disease. That puts millions of pets at risk for serious side effects.
Most drug side effects are detected too late.
Pets on long-term medications should be closely monitored. When treatment side effects are identified early, drug doses can be adjusted or alternative treatments pursued, avoiding serious harm or irreversible injury.
We make monitoring affordable and easy.
Monitoring your pet for drug side effects can be inconvenient and expensive. Trips to the vet. Exam fees. And never getting copies of your pet’s results. That’s why we created our Medication Tracker blood test panels. One of our owners, Dr. Ernie Ward, literally developed the long-term medication guidelines used by veterinarians around the world for over 20 years. We selected a comprehensive and affordable test panel that screens for the major drug side effects seen in dogs and cats.
Same veterinarian-trusted lab tests.
Our Medication Tracker test panel is designed for cats being treated with long term:
- NSAIDs or Arthritis medications
- Allergy drugs
- Heart medications
- Kidney or Liver disease drugs
- Blood pressure medications
- Cancer treatments
- Herbal or homeopathic treatments
- Chronic or long term Nutritional Supplements or Nutraceuticals
- Any drug or treatment used for more than 90 consecutive days
Our Medication Tracker panel includes:
- Blood chemistries
- Kidney function (BUN, Creatinine)
- Liver function (ALP, ALT, AST, GGT, Bilirubin)
- Blood sugar (Glucose)
- Electrolytes and Fluid Balance (Sodium, Potassium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Anion Gap, Carbon Dioxide)
- Proteins (Albumin, Globulin, Total Protein)
- Calcium, Phosphorus
- Cholesterol, Triglycerides
- Hemogram (RBC, Hematocrit, Hemoglobin, RBC morphology)
- White Blood Cells (WBC % and Counts, Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, Basophils)
- Platelets, Reticulocytes
- All Samples Reviewed by a Veterinary Lab Technician and then a Veterinary Pathologist if Abnormal Findings
Are you looking for Thyroid Medication Monitoring tests? Click here
Are you looking for Diabetes Medication or Insulin Monitoring tests? Click here
Protect your pet by monitoring its health.